Thursday, July 15, 2010

John Delaney (Annotated Game)

I really think Irish Chess is eventually getting places. The ICU site has made a huge leap forward in its coverage of Irish Chess news. The Leinster Chess Blog provides a welcome forum for discussion and  here I hope to fill the gap. 
Today on the Leinster Chess Blog we discussed ways and means of improving our chess. I said that Botvinnik stated the way to improve was to analysis your games and publish the results. With this in mind I offered to post anybodies games on this site. 
Well great news John Delaney has started the ball rolling with a game. I like John's notes as they provide more a window on his thought process than concrete analysis.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a new direction with this site. I would love to see this site grow with multiple contributors. If anyone is interested please contact me.

No comments: